CONOZCA NUESTROS PROTOCOLOS DE LIMPIEZA Y NUESTRAS POLÍTICAS FLEXIBLES DE MODIFICACIÓN / CANCELACIÓN.
Terms & Conditions
Central Panama Hotel Cleanliness Commitment
Reinforcement of our cleanliness and hygiene standards & new safety & health measures.
- Upon entering the establishment, clean the soles of the shoes with disinfecting liquid. We will disinfect your luggage and provide alcohol in gel for your hands
- Daily temperature measurement (must go to the Front Desk)
- Use a mask all time when you were in common areas
- Hand washing with soap and water. Alcohol-based antibacterial products are available at different points on the property
- Cover the mouth and nose with disposable tissues or the inner corner of the elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Maintain social distance, at least 2.0 meters from each others
- Respect our guidance for the maximum number of people in different areas
- Avoid close contact with someone who has a cold with flu-like symptoms
- Avoid hugging, kissing, shaking hands, and sharing objects with others
- In the event that any guest presents suspicious symptoms of COVID-19, it will be reported to the authorities and we have an area available to quarantine, if necessary
Our policies are now more flexible providing you with peace of mind as you plan your stay with us. Our Reservation team continues to provide assistance during these challenging times.
All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card.
CANCELLATION AND/OR MODIFICATION POLICIES
These policies apply for the following period of stays during Mid and High 2021-2022 Seasons:
- November 01st, 2021 to December 31st, 2022.
Cancellations and/or modifications are free of charge up to 24 hours prior to the day of arrival.
Cancellations and/or modifications with less than 24 hours prior to the date of arrival will incur in a charge of one night of the stay.
For current and new reservations for stays during Peak Season (December 21st, 2021 to January 4th, 2022)
Cancellations and/or modifications are free of charge up to 48 hours prior to the day of arrival.
Cancellations and/or modifications with less than 48 hours prior to the date of arrival will incur in a charge of one night of the stay. In case of No Show, one full night will be charged.
No shows will have a surcharge of 10% (TAX) added to the amount of the penalty.
Non-refundable Policy: Cancellations or/and modifications, will incur in a charge of 100% of the total value of the stay.
Cancellations and/or modifications must be requested in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For bookings equal or greater than 10 rooms, please contact our team at email@example.com or +507 309 0300 for our modification and cancellation policies.